New Everton Stadium Discussion

Assuming we take Dixie's statue and the holy trinity statue to the new stadium ,who else would deserve a statue
Kendall ,ball,labone,Southall ,young

Not sure the Holy Trinity statue will be moved, and rightly so. They belong at Goodison, and frankly for me, Goodison will always belong to them.

I would like to see the previous statues to remain at Goodison to continue the history and tradition of the legends of a iconic stadium.

I would definitely incorporated Goodison Park with the new stadium

We could name the 4 Stands
The Dixie Dean Stand
The Holy Trinity End
Kendall Stand
Goodison Wall

I would like to see the previous statues to remain at Goodison to continue the history and tradition of the legends of a iconic stadium.

The Dixie Dean Stand
The Holy Trinity End
Kendall Stand
Goodison Wall
View attachment 82301
Howard Kendall was part of the Holy Trinity so that would mean he’d be getting two stands named after him.

Personally, I don’t like stands being named after people.

Nor me. But understand why folk do.
I like the idea of naming stands, officially or unofficially, based on their location. There are many iconic locations around the stadium that the stands could be named after (Except the end that is next to the sewerage plant, obviously!).

The Dixie Dean Stand
The Holy Trinity End
Kendall Stand
Goodison Wall

View attachment 82301

I foresee:

The McDonalds stand
The KFC end
The Lidl stand
The Budweiser wall :D