New Everton Stadium Discussion

What makes you say that mate?

No particular significance with the date, it'll just be a date before the new year. Theres a lot of work to do but it's being done. It'll be put in front of planning when it's ready, not when Everton want it to. It's not even Everton making the decision on this bit anyway.

No particular significance with the date, it'll just be a date before the new year. Theres a lot of work to do but it's being done. It'll be put in front of planning when it's ready, not when Everton want it to. It's not even Everton making the decision on this bit anyway.
Thanks mate...do you work for LCC?

Bearing in mind the holiday period, surely it has to be this coming week or the next one (before holidays and skeleton staff etc)?

Bearing in mind the holiday period, surely it has to be this coming week or the next one (before holidays and skeleton staff etc)?

Doesn't really matter who's there to receive it, as long as the documents hit the desk at the right time. It likely wont be reviewed for a good few weeks anyway. Theres a lot going on in Liverpool at the moment.

There on a different trajectory to us completely, we can't even guarantee we would fill 52k

You seem to have quite the admiration for them.

Because of cheap concessionary tickets and cheap tickets overall compared to others.
The price hike of new stadium tickets prices will affect many

How can I get my hands on some of these cheap concessionary tickets the club are throwing away like confetti to get punters through the door?

what is the projected revenue once this project is complete ? What is our current match day revenue ( per match day ) and what is the expected ? i am also waiting for swiss ramble to do a piece on our stadium finances ..

what is the projected revenue once this project is complete ? What is our current match day revenue ( per match day ) and what is the expected ? i am also waiting for swiss ramble to do a piece on our stadium finances ..

Do other businesses share line item level financial reporting and detailed business planning with their customers?

we can always predict the approx . When spurs and arse stadiums were being planned , there were figures of approx how much revenues will rise and how much of the stadium debt will be catered by added match day revenues .. all approx figures but revenue jump is never a dark secret :oops: ( although clubs never officially reveal it ) . m sure some sources will soon come up wit approx figures .. of where it will put us financially when the project is complete

One of the girls in work went to a presentation by Everton in the community last week, they said the planning application was going in this year, prior to christmas.
Some great plans for Goodison once we move by the way, affordable housing, health and well being centres etc.