New Everton Stadium Discussion

In one of my University lectures last week, head of facilities management at Goodison Park was in doing a guest lecture, he said the ground situation will be announced within 6-9 months and that they already have the design of the Kirkby stadium to use. This sort of fits in with what he was saying.

I found the Brochure that was sent out about the proposed Kings Dock development the other day while clearing out some old paper work.
Couldn't help but look through it again and wonder what might have been?

In one of my University lectures last week, head of facilities management at Goodison Park was in doing a guest lecture, he said the ground situation will be announced within 6-9 months and that they already have the design of the Kirkby stadium to use. This sort of fits in with what he was saying.
blech, not a fan of the kirkby design..

Can someone put a pic up of the proposed Kirkby design, forgot like

kirkbyplans.jpg

If it ever happens, they just need to keep costs low, provide some atmosphere, and keep it in the city. Everything else should be assumed in terms of technology or facilities or whatnot. And the club should just buy Finch Farm already.

If it ever happens, they just need to keep costs low, provide some atmosphere, and keep it in the city. Everything else should be assumed in terms of technology or facilities or whatnot. And the club should just buy Finch Farm already.

Mate, did you not see the plans for Kirkby. A concrete piece of crap done on the cheap.

Is it only me, but why do I always feel sad when a possible ground move is opted? Don't get me wrong, I fully realise the importance of new ground with regards to increasing future revenues, but the hopeless romantic in me for old grounds always has the upperhand.

Will cry the day when we ultimately leave Goodison Park. Things will never get better than the Grand Old Lady of English Football.