New Everton Stadium Discussion

Would be good to hear about some of the interior facilities, such as concourse space etc.
Yeah that would be good. The concourse space should be decent with the stands being close to the pitch and steep. The way the stadium looks inside now is pretty much what it will look like, only so much you can do with regards to seat placement. Being in the paddock you can hardly walk past people without climbing over them to get the toilet or a pint. Still love it though hahah.

Yeah that would be good. The concourse space should be decent with the stands being close to the pitch and steep. The way the stadium looks inside now is pretty much what it will look like, only so much you can do with regards to seat placement. Being in the paddock you can hardly walk past people without climbing over them to get the toilet or a pint. Still love it though hahah.

The external "warehouse" looking buildings are massive, as is the space under the home end.

I presume this is obviously done with match facilities in mind like Tottenhams, but with more space for more selection to encourage fans to turn up earlier and leave later.

Cheap, plenty of space and good options.

The external "warehouse" looking buildings are massive, as is the space under the home end.

I presume this is obviously done with match facilities in mind like Tottenhams, but with more space for more selection to encourage fans to turn up earlier and leave later.

Cheap, plenty of space and good options.
Yeah the longer the fans are at the stadium and paying better it is for the club financially. I just hope we can get it right at all ends.

Going cycling next week to check things out.....
This what you where looking for ?
20191015_120916.jpg

It would depend on if the catering/bars were inhouse rather than tendered out though,wouldnt it?
Yeah it would but I mean like the club shop for example, outside the ground needs to be big with better range. The catering /bars if they are tendered out would have to pay premium, also there is no reason why we can’t but from a wholesaler and have our own staff sell food and alcohol,either way we will make more money than we do now.

Bloke I know who works at the water treatment next door is being moved in the next few months due to this. Now I'm not sure if he meant the water treatment is being closed or if they are just moving a lot of staff to avoid all the conjestion that will come with a big build like this.

There is no chance at all the Treatment works is closing.

View attachment 68973

Kopite mate sent me this, he’s convinced it’s gospel too.

What is it about that club that turns otherwise good people into clinical morons the moment the topic turns to football?

They're clowns, I'm sure its been up to Kenwright and his 5% shares to run round town trying to get a loan from the bank

Someone needs to one of these txts about Klopp getting off to some elite European club

View attachment 68973

Kopite mate sent me this, he’s convinced it’s gospel too.

What is it about that club that turns otherwise good people into clinical morons the moment the topic turns to football?

Doesn’t make any sense at all, if they can’t get the money for the stadium why would they “put it to the fans to decide” who would then choose Bramley Moore by a very large margin.