New Everton Stadium Discussion

The more we hear about:

The umpteenth consultation output
Dan ‘just shut your gob please’ Meis and fab-pandering skirt lift-teaser statements
The fabulous legacy
Anything that comes out of DBBs gob

And nothing about:

Actually funding his thing- and the consequences for the club
Actual detail of these costs which have by some estimates gone up a lot, but no one knows an informed figure

The more I fear for this actually ever happening. Time for the club (and attention seeking architects) to pipe down now until there’s actually something meaningful to say. It’s great for example that our club consults widely on our stadium plans for example, but hey it’s been done to death now and the ‘news’ we get is just rinse and repeat. I know the money for this must be an epic challenge to pull together, but just be straight with supporters on the timeline for this rather than repeat the churn of stadium updates which are just a load of jarg repetition blurb.

The more we hear about:

The umpteenth consultation output
Dan ‘just shut your gob please’ Meis and fab-pandering skirt lift-teaser statements
The fabulous legacy
Anything that comes out of DBBs gob

And nothing about:

Actually funding his thing- and the consequences for the club
Actual detail of these costs which have by some estimates gone up a lot, but no one knows an informed figure

The more I fear for this actually ever happening. Time for the club (and attention seeking architects) to pipe down now until there’s actually something meaningful to say. It’s great for example that our club consults widely on our stadium plans for example, but hey it’s been done to death now and the ‘news’ we get is just rinse and repeat. I know the money for this must be an epic challenge to pull together, but just be straight with supporters on the timeline for this rather than repeat the churn of stadium updates which are just a load of jarg repetition blurb.

They have a timeline.
Why does the money question bother you?
Be a weird waste of time if they had no confidence they couldn't fund it.
Trust and Believe it will happen, life is better that way.