New Everton Stadium Discussion

My next hope is that we offer much better food n beer to the fans, what is at goodison is just not good enough in this day.

We need to offer a wider food and beer range, especially if they want to keep us in and around the complex.
Its not even better stuff to be honest, it’s just a better environment.

Better beer would be nice but it won’t really affect the amount of people drinking massively. I don’t drink lager as a rule, I drink cask or keg quality beer, but 90% of fans will drink whatever you’ve got, and I include myself in that if I’m drinking at the game.

More food options would be good but again, most people are either in the ‘grab a bite and have a load of pints’ or ‘have a nice meal’ camps. It’s not easy to cater to both, and just a few decent options in a nice environment would help massively.

Honestly, the more you see of this, you will realise there is nothing generic about it, it has Everton all over it, don't actually think the images released today give it the credit it deserves. The existing dock walls, the acoustics, the changing rooms, everything has been done and made to be spot on!!
It'd be hard not to have some form of particularity about it...it is a new stadium, after all. Brick and glass and steel...in that shape. We've seen it before. It doesn't captivate me as much as the location, I'm afraid.

Looking round the various sports news outlets and it's disappointing to see this news so low, the BBC have us under news of wolves and Rangers FFS.

Not being funny but a new stadium is bigger news than a first round qualifier for the Europa league.

Sky are just as bad.

Daily fail had us top but it's dropped slightly.

Looking round the various sports news outlets and it's disappointing to see this news so low, the BBC have us under news of wolves and Rangers FFS.

Not being funny but a new stadium is bigger news than a first round qualifier for the Europa league.

Sky are just as bad.

Daily fail had us top but it's dropped slightly.

Been on Sky, BBC, ITV, most reporters have tweeted it.

No disappointment at all, it's big news as an Evertonian and that's what matters.