New Everton Stadium Discussion

We know....so is Fulhams.

Do they look.like our new home is gonna look ?

What time do we think details are getting to be uploaded onto the website of the club. I hope it’s simultaneously with the official announcement.

I like the design.

Ive not said anything against it personally, but its the design that was posted on here ages ago.

Nobody is in the slightest bit interested in what you, or any of the other kopites who post on here think.

Might be getting ahead of ourselves here but I wonder how much it will be used for football now that we know there is to be no football presence at GP? Youth team, under twenty something all playing there?

You really need to stop talking to yourself in the mirror

The word I heard was that there's not a lot of searching for funding at this stage, more a focus on getting the PA in and then inviting (reticent and doubtful) institutional lenders. I have no idea how that will sit with the planning committee, but that seems to be the gamble the club will take.

Designs----> PA----->PP----->Funding.

Again: take / leave...all the same to me.

The word I heard was that there's not a lot of searching for funding at this stage, more a focus on getting the PA in and then inviting (reticent and doubtful) institutional lenders. I have no idea how that will sit with the planning committee, but that seems to be the gamble the club will take.

Designs----> PA----->PP----->Funding.

Again: take / leave...all the same to me.

You heard from? The voice in your head or an actual source? Another scaremongering post Dave.