New Everton Stadium Discussion

I might be wrong but isn't he Nou camp like that. I thought I read they dug down so the pitch is below street level. One ground is I'm sure, thought it was Barca

Nou camp is partially built underground yes. However, it seems dangerous / suicidal to do that with a stadium next to the estuary of a river....

Work next to Sandhills lane on derby road, Vauxhall road is a hidden gem that nobody is aware of

This is literally the first time anyone has referred to Vauxhall Road as a hidden gem.

I was just looking at the map to try and place BMD in my head (been a while since I was back)… It brought back up the memory of a group of us being scared out of our wits after dropping into the Goat on Great Howard Street for a swift one.

Imagine the images presented to us are "works in progress" with loads of caveats, "dependent on this", or "based on that", etc. lol

You'd hope the unbelievable amount of time they've been working on this would have been sufficient for them to have solid images to share with us of what it will look like.

Come on Everton, impress us.

Nice clouds over the dock today...

DDBM bw 2.jpg