New Everton Stadium Discussion

Are the images of the stadium being released next friday or saturday?

Am I right in saying they are being shown to a select few friday then saturday its the official release?

Bit stupid if so as surely they'll get leaked on the friday by someone in attendance.

Are the images of the stadium being released next friday or saturday?

Am I right in saying they are being shown to a select few friday then saturday its the official release?

Bit stupid if so as surely they'll get leaked on the friday by someone in attendance.

Thursday is for the select invited, Friday is when the public get a peek at the consultation booths, first stop is outside John Lewis in L1

I appreciate that mate but with all due respect, Liverpool is still in the dark ages when it comes to public transport.
You want us all to
Then you're a lazy blert.

Park and ride, train, bus, build a tram... Car is not the way to move anybody around a city anymore.

Example from where I live, a city of 250,000. AA Gent got their new 20,000 seater in 2013. It has 500 car parking spaces outside the ground and overspill of another 1000. Other than that, you're parking in designated places just off the motorway and taking a tram to 500m from the ground or a bus straight there. It also has facilities to lock 5000 bikes outside the stadium as that, after public transport, is the most popular way to get there.
You want us all to peddle on our bikes to the stadium? I don't see many people peddling to Goodison at the moment.

Ive heard people cheer when they see a bus.

But yeah, I went to Amsterdam about 20 years ago, their public transport was better than "ours" is now.
Before deregulation in the mid 80s there were 85 'local' routes 1- 99, another dozen or more limited stop, like the 500.then another 40 odd routes to all the wool destinations
(Full list on application)

Dan Meis said that BMD would be unlike any other Premier League stadium. Back tracking on that on Twitter. Club have stopped using the terms iconic & world class when talking about about stadium. This is gonna be Kirkby level stadium in an iconic setting!