New Everton Stadium Discussion

The googly thing tells me it's an 18 minute walk from Sandhills.That's what I will be doing. I may walk back to James Street just to time it.
There is parking at the Titanic but I doubt no more than 100 spaces. It's free for an hour and then a quid an hour after that starting at two quid and then £5 gets you 24 hours!
They'll soon spot a potential market and it will be pre-book on matchdays only £10 min.
Or £XX with a meal before or after depending on the time.
Or even a 'season ticket' type deal.
That still leaves them free-ed up for the summer high season.
If a dumbarse like me can see it...
#bumsonseats

Edit; I'd even look at providing a courtesy shuttle one or even both ways like some do here around The Gabba

They'll soon spot a potential market and it will be pre-book on matchdays only £10 min.
Or £XX with a meal before or after depending on the time.
Or even a 'season ticket' type deal.
That still leaves them free-ed up for the summer high season.
If a dumbarse like me can see it...
#bumsonseats

Edit; I'd even look at providing a courtesy shuttle one or even both ways like some do here around The Gabba
Is there? Or are you referring to the free buses to various parts of Brisbane?

Is there? Or are you referring to the free buses to various parts of Brisbane?
Yeah the free buses to the station all part of your ticket and the free train too.Help to keep cars out of the immediate area
Though if sayThe Titanic and their100 carparks did their big ticket park, match and scoff either before or after, they can add it into the cost. Maybe even go BIG ticket and add an overnight stay.

Yeah the free buses to the station all part of your ticket and the free train too.Help to keep cars out of the immediate area
Though if sayThe Titanic and their100 carparks did their big ticket park, match and scoff either before or after, they can add it into the cost. Maybe even go BIG ticket and add an overnight stay.
Yeah the bus system for sporting events is great here.