New Everton Stadium Discussion

I agree about the Lucas Oil Stadium, but in blue engineering brick!

Lucas O.jpg Luco.jpg

Externally it will be brick in part anyway. I have my doubts that it will be like this but lot's to take from this stadium plenty to emulate. Mould in to our own version.

Since the start of our stadium move we have heard a lot about WHS and unisco and people saying we can't build a world class stadium there because of its WHS site .One thing puzzles me even thou it is next door how come they could build a sewage plant there ? But not a stadium that will bring the area back to life

Since the start of our stadium move we have heard a lot about WHS and unisco and people saying we can't build a world class stadium there because of its WHS site .One thing puzzles me even thou it is next door how come they could build a sewage plant there ? But not a stadium that will bring the area back to life

When was it built?

The funding is the vaguest bit about this. Must be over 2 years they’ve been looking, yet still talking about ‘several options’. Never once confirmed they will have it in place.

Mentioned when i heard about the now famous cobbles issue - as of then (a couple of months ago) there was no funding secured.

That might well have changed and i dont know who they are speaking to but as of that staff meeting there was no funding. I know they are looking.

Plenty will probably call me all sorts and say im chatting **** but thats what i knew.

As for government or local coucil funding - i think they have jettisoned that idea and will be going for everything from the private sector, you would have thought naming rights and stand naming rights would go a long way to securing a deal.

Mentioned when i heard about the now famous cobbles issue - as of then (a couple of months ago) there was no funding secured.

That might well have changed and i dont know who they are speaking to but as of that staff meeting there was no funding. I know they are looking.

Plenty will probably call me all sorts and say im chatting **** but thats what i knew.

As for government or local coucil funding - i think they have jettisoned that idea and will be going for everything from the private sector, you would have thought naming rights and stand naming rights would go a long way to securing a deal.

Just trying to be funny giggling to yourself, it's quite pitiful.

There is no way will consider trying for Government funding. Council funding was always available but it's a toxic subject for both the council and the club now so there is no way this will happen either. Hope Usmanov can come up with the goods for Moshiri.

BMD is the northern most dock within the WHS conservation zone.

Last edited: