New Everton Stadium Discussion

They gain Evertonians still attending games in their droves and buying memberships. Our crowds have never been so consistently high during the PL era, than since Moshiri spun the myth that we’re an ambitious club that is going places, the new stadium being central to that.

Once the stadium dream collapses, which it will because we’ve got no marks running the club, our crowds will suffer badly.

And what?

Our gate receipts arent worth worrying about, if we lost 2 or 3k bedwetters it works out about 50p a year lost.

They dont care about attendances.

Anyway I was talking to someone who works down there earlier in the week at the Port, he was telling me for years, well as far back as he can recall the giant dredger that clears the shipping lanes...etc stopped berthing at Bramley Moore about 2 weeks ago and has a new place to sit over night, also reckons there has been a lot more clearance work going on around that part getting it ready, not much but its something

Its about the 6th time that UNESCO have got themselves in the paper over this mate. So doubt it.

This, nothing new here and UNESCO will keep repeating this till the cows come home. I don't think stopping the stadium build would make them go away, so do they can Liverpool Waters bar from the part on wasteland between Trafalgar and Waterloo docks or do they try and keep it sympatico and hope it passes and whatever happens happens.

Seems to me that the only people backing the importance of being a heritage site are UNESCO themselves and Kopite knobheads whose allegiance to football goes far beyond any consideration for the city (if they're even from there).

Forgetting football for a moment surely it's going to get to a point where the city needs to turn to UNESCO, stadium or no stadium, and tell them to shove their arbitrary paper ranking or they'll forever hold sway over the development of what is for the large part an absolute dump of an area

They gain Evertonians still attending games in their droves and buying memberships. Our crowds have never been so consistently high during the PL era, than since Moshiri spun the myth that we’re an ambitious club that is going places, the new stadium being central to that.

Once the stadium dream collapses, which it will because we’ve got no marks running the club, our crowds will suffer badly.
There seems NOTHING at all the club can do right by you.

Everton is definately not for you fella.

I did. Tripe.
You’re denying that crowds and memberships aren’t at a Premier League high since this new era of ‘ambition’? We’ve been spun a lie and the reality is hitting us. Three years on and we’re still the same as we have been for the past two decades.

What a ridiculous statement.

Well they "care" as in having the ground full is better than being half empty, which it hasnt been for as long as I can remember. Kendal dark days probably.

But if the gate dropped by 500 cos we were not getting a new ground, they couldnt care less. And I say 500 cos thats the absolute maximum that it would drop by.

You’re denying that crowds and memberships aren’t at a Premier League high since this new era of ‘ambition’? We’ve been spun a lie and the reality is hitting us. Three years on and we’re still the same as we have been for the past two decades.

Would hate to hear what you have to say about Blue Bill Kenwright then, the man who deceived Evertonians for over 20 years. Or do you clap him.