New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just throw a spade in the ground come on how hard must it be to design, approve and finance such a complex project as a 50,000 seater stadium with the hundreds of different stakeholders, consultants, designers, authorities, contractors etc.

It’s just one thing after another with this club.

That lot are laughing at us from their big stand.

oh a real in the knower … tell us more lad !

JUST GET ON WITH IT..jpg

Available in all good bookshops, a brilliant treatise on the BM project.

As a skint student I once had to walk from the city centre to one of the docks (can’t remember which one, it was a bit further than Bramley Moore) to get a boat to Belfast...felt like it took forever to get there. An overhead shot of the city can be very deceptive in terms of assessing distance.
Ya get the boat from Birkenhead mate so yeah that'd be a fair walk lol

"concrete" dates.... ha ha ha ha sure if you believe him. Until i see it from the club i am sorry i wont consider anything "concrete"

I enjoy Esk's contribution to EFC Business Matters podcast, and he is certainly thoughtful and articulate.

I was never more recently excited and enthusiastic as a result of both the tone and content of his posts here in the summer of 2016 but sadly things didn't come to pass but that's the clubs issue and not his.

I just detect more of a sad longing for the sort of club we should be now from Esk, with all of the bullishness dissipated. I wonder if that's why he has lost 3k Twitter followers. The constant trumpeting of positivity must have gotten very wearisome, I think Rodger Armstrong whom I also respect has packed up the podcast altogether now and his twitter activity much reduced. That, and the trolling must be hard to take for people who just love the club.