New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just accept the fact that we can get the site for a peppercorn rent, i.e. on the cheap, because nobody else will touch it for residential, commercial or leisure use because of the established next door neighbours. We become Peel's useful idiots and serve their purpose of blocking the less than lovely view north for the other developments.

Where would you prefer the new stadium to be mate?

Just accept the fact that we can get the site for a peppercorn rent, i.e. on the cheap, because nobody else will touch it for residential, commercial or leisure use because of the established next door neighbours. We become Peel's useful idiots and serve their purpose of blocking the less than lovely view north for the other developments.
An intriguing point of view

We've been playing over the road from a load of turds for 125 years, we'll get used to it.

When is the proposed date for the next phase of this, basically i want to see specs and stadium design. I suppose planning will take another couple of years and built at least 3. 2024??? At best

That close? Excellent had it in my head it was November for some reason.

Yes mate I think next stage runs from 27th July to end of August and all being well they will submit planning application end of the year.

This should be full renders, what outside will look like and how they want it to look inside though it can still be changed so it won't all be set in stone.

Yes mate I think next stage runs from 27th July to end of August and all being well they will submit planning application end of the year.

This should be full renders, what outside will look like and how they want it to look inside though it can still be changed so it won't all be set in stone.
Excellent, can't wait to see proposed plans

Inappropriate Behaviour

Your sad, like next level sad. If you're going to try and be a blue, don't post a lot in the RS thread and then downplay our new stadium. Our fans aren't as thick as yours

Whenever I look at piccies of BMD I just fine it very hard to envisage getting an up to the nines football stadium on there.
I've heard from two independent, and time separated, sources who have apparently seen the rough images. One was even a kopite, and said it looks like no other stadium in the world- and he meant that positively. If it looks class on the outside, and close/intimidating on the inside- I'm happy.