New Everton Stadium Discussion

It's not an opinion at all, can't stand Utd but their away support is miles ahead of anything in England and has been for as long as I remember. If you think different you either don't go the game or are deluded.

If is an opinion and it's yours, they're crap sometimes even at goodison especially after that neville tackle on Ronaldo, like them we sell out nearly all our aways and will sing all match until we're getting tonked or serving a load of sheet. We take more than them at aways in Europe to places like Lille's and Wolfsburg, which is rare to be fair.

Big weird you're claiming it's deluded to think they're miles better.

It's not an opinion at all, can't stand Utd but their away support is miles ahead of anything in England and has been for as long as I remember. If you think different you either don't go the game or are deluded.
Club who have won 13 leagues in the past 25 years, and who usually win, having good away support. What a shock.

Really not sure how to answer this, but no prem team will ever have an "ultra" atmosphere like most Western Europe teams, despite teams like palace trying. Safe standing will improve the astmosphere slightly, but it'll still Ben like a library during 0-0s with sub par teams.

Spurs for example can build a single tiered stand like Marseilles, but at the end of the day, it's the same fans there that went to the old stadium, and that atmosphere was average at best.

I go pretty much every home game and will go the odd away, won't do anything myself to improve or generate an atmosphere, it just seems to happen when it's either a big game or the team gets stuck in, no artificial hymn singing or scarf waving at goodison, just pure aggression when it's needed and I would never want to change that.

Our away support is up there with uniteds and I hate to say it but Liverpools too. 9/10 the away end is louder than the home end at premier league grounds anyway. Spurs are with the Brightons and arsenals in terms of away atmosphere.

You said that you go to most games so I will ask you yet again,
"Did you go to the last home game" (against Arsenal.)

Yes I did and we won, i have a season ticket can you kindly advise why you're asking.

Well as you constantly put down other teams supporters for the so called "Lack of atmosphere at games,"
DURING THE GAME
against Arsenal last week you made numerous posts on this forum alone.
This means that you are spending a large amount of the game looking at and posting on social media so you yourself don't really bring that much to the match day support.
IMO you should be the last person constantly putting others down and to make it worse (if that's possible?) you wasn't even posting on the match thread.

Well as you constantly put down other teams supporters for the so called "Lack of atmosphere at games,"
DURING THE GAME
This means that you are spending a large amount of the game looking at and posting on social media so you yourself don't really bring that much to the match day support.
IMO you should be the last person constantly putting others down and to make it worse (if that's possible?) you wasn't even posting on the match thread.
Boom haha

Really not sure how to answer this, but no prem team will ever have an "ultra" atmosphere like most Western Europe teams, despite teams like palace trying. Safe standing will improve the astmosphere slightly, but it'll still Ben like a library during 0-0s with sub par teams.

Spurs for example can build a single tiered stand like Marseilles, but at the end of the day, it's the same fans there that went to the old stadium, and that atmosphere was average at best.

I go pretty much every home game and will go the odd away, won't do anything myself to improve or generate an atmosphere, it just seems to happen when it's either a big game or the team gets stuck in, no artificial hymn singing or scarf waving at goodison, just pure aggression when it's needed and I would never want to change that.

Our away support is up there with uniteds and I hate to say it but Liverpools too. 9/10 the away end is louder than the home end at premier league grounds anyway. Spurs are with the Brightons and arsenals in terms of away atmosphere.
can't even compare us to Manchester United. There fans just don't shut up
Not even close, never has been
I totally agree with that mate. When you get in amongst the Everton fans the banter and the singing is good before the match but United sing all game win, lose or draw.

DURING THE GAME

You've completely lost the plot because I don't believe in a hok sport stadium, you're posting on an Everton forum for self grafiticafion.

DURING THE GAME

Bringing others down!?