New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yeah, I was just talking about the stands, not the inside of the stadium, which is on another planet from the Emirates.

They also don't have a slidey pitch!
the emirates inside is looking tired already, and i know they are already talking about changing the inside too, i am guessing because of the inside of your stadium its promoted them to up their game. That said a lot of staff are jumping ship to spurs from the emirates.

and i hope our club take note with some of the things that have been done, but sadly i doubt they will.
I'm sure they will, I'm also sure they will take note of the ballooning costs and delays.
I don't think Bramley Moore will be anywhere near the standard of NWHL but I don't think it needs to be.
It will have a better location and the whole surrounding area will be redeveloped. It's up to Everton to form partnerships with what ever new developments happen in the docklands. If they try to keep people spending in the stadium only and don't knit the stadium in to the other dockland developments, they could run in to trouble.

I think it is interestling that every journo that I have read so far (even those that are West Ham etc) say it is the best stadium they have ever been to and sets a new benchmark.

Personally I like it from the outside but it is all about the fan experience and atmosphere and not just being a nice building. And it seems to deliver on those points. A thumbs up from me.
Your stadium is coming at a price llorente, Erikson, vertongen alderwielder all running down there contracts so they can leave for a low fee, and not be put priced by levy

Then you have the kane scenario how long will he stay

To be honest, I've always thought why don't we have a separate thread so the spurs fans can post about their stadium.

Used to get excited when this thread was bumped up only to find out Spurs can pour their pints fast.

Yeah reading about Spurs stadium is really distracting us from the vast array of news items concerning our stadium.

In case your not sure, thats complete sarcasm.

I enjoy reading about a new stadium in here and seeing what we need to aim for and comparing timelines and stuff. It's the boring green eyed arguing from a few in here which should be in another thread. The kindergarten thread.

Yeah I feel the same, its been good reading about things from a Spurs POV, as you say it makes us aware of the issues faced, what the future holds and things.

When theres news on our stadium, it will certainly push the Spurs stuff off.

Yeah I feel the same, its been good reading about things from a Spurs POV, as you say it makes us aware of the issues faced, what the future holds and things.

When theres news on our stadium, it will certainly push the Spurs stuff off.

Now its built, and due to open, unless they have issues with it, I doubt there will be much traffic concerning it soon. Input from the Spurs lads re the inevitable delays and issues we will face will be more than welcome mind.