New Stadium Discussion

mahermi1

Player Valuation: £10m
The new Roma design looks really nice, it's in the Echo, if someone can upload it, can't do that on my kindle. It's another Dan Meis design 52000 capacity that can rise to 60'000.

chrismpw

Player Valuation: £50m
Yes as I said.. Theres little to no smell somedays, while other times it stinks, summer being the worst.

Hopefully they come up with some way to mask the smell of the place, the stand that backs onto it, will no doubt be nicknamed 'the sh*t end'lol
*Imagines a fifteen story air freshener aerosol

radiostar

Player Valuation: £8m
What’s the concern if it isn’t even happening anyway?
Ha ha. True. They have backed themselves into such a corner now where it has to happen really or 40,000 blues will use Moshiris head as a footy.

Looking at spurs new ground, there's absolutely no way something like that will be built at BMD.

Megatron

Player Valuation: £10m
Ha ha. True. They have backed themselves into such a corner now where it has to happen really or 40,000 blues will use Moshiris head as a footy.

Looking at spurs new ground, there's absolutely no way something like that will be built at BMD.
Sarcasm is lost on you isn't it?

H.H.

Player Valuation: £225k
I honestly don’t think Spurs’ stadium is all that. Hate the wave internal design it seems to have going on.
I went to today's test event and over the years I've been to over 100 different stadiums watching Spurs and I can say that I think this is the best football stadium that I've ever been to so I think you will change your mind if you're one of the 3,000 who visit it May?

P.S. Possibly a bit of "Rose tinted glasses" but I honestly don't think that's the case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.