New Stadium Discussion

radiostar

Player Valuation: £10m
The prime location, second rate build is the concern for me as well....expect we will be kept in the dark to the last then the echo will be doing a heavy PR job on behalf of the club.

My fears too. And the PR would be lapped up by the vast majority of supporters as well.

Groucho

Staff member
It will stink of kopite envy.
Well you know now we’ve consulted the entire city region for opinions, and also want to create a lasting and constructive legacy in L4 post move?

Here’s what Special Dispensation FC are doing to the folk of West Derby, obviously not content with cheesing off and decimating the Anfield area;

Unlike them, we’re doing it with class and dignity. As usual.

Baileyjon

Banned
Banned
I don't think we can complain about what the RS are doing in West Derby given we did exactly the same thing with Bellefield. It is great what we are proposing to do with goodison but I seem to remember the RS were going to do something similar when they were looking to move to a new ground.

Perhaps it has something to do with the difference in land values between L4 and L12. Plus it will look good on the planning application.

Lanolin

Player Valuation: £50m
I don't think we can complain about what the RS are doing in West Derby given we did exactly the same thing with Bellefield. It is great what we are proposing to do with goodison but I seem to remember the RS were going to do something similar when they were looking to move to a new ground.

Perhaps it has something to do with the difference in land values between L4 and L12. Plus it will look good on the planning application.
Might as well drop the 'we' stuff mate, not sure it's really fooling anyone.

SpongeBob brown shoes

Player Valuation: £35m
Well you know now we’ve consulted the entire city region for opinions, and also want to create a lasting and constructive legacy in L4 post move?

Here’s what Special Dispensation FC are doing to the folk of West Derby, obviously not content with cheesing off and decimating the Anfield area;

Unlike them, we’re doing it with class and dignity. As usual.
Tory FC in screwing the local community shocker! In all seriousness, how come they are never pulled up about things like this, I won't hold my breath on the echo front page story defending the people who live in the areas

Baileyjon

Banned
Banned
Tory FC in screwing the local community shocker! In all seriousness, how come they are never pulled up about things like this, I won't hold my breath on the echo front page story defending the people who live in the areas
They are doing exactly what we did with Bellefield. Did we screw over the community ?

Baileyjon

Banned
Banned
Might as well drop the 'we' stuff mate, not sure it's really fooling anyone.
We have posters who accuse the RS of being a cult and then round on anyone who shows up the rank hypocrisy being spouted. Accusing anyone who doesn't follow the party line a RS sounds remarkably like a cult to me.

Looking to lambast them over Melwood whilst ignoring Bellefield is worthy of Trumpism.

Groucho

Staff member

I don’t recall there being an outcry when we sold Bellefield, and I’m sure we didn’t ignore residents views at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks