New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think the results will be quietly put in an electronic pile in the corner of the office and have no impact whatsoever on the project. I used to have a boss who'd "consult" me before just telling em exactly what to do. This is the same, rhetorical questions by and large.

Fair enough, and maybe that'll be the case, but I'd still rather have more blue opinions than red bitters... This is our project and I advise all blues to participate!! On saying that, it wouldn't hurt to push this out to other, non blue forums, and have others promote our cause... That spurs lad, Rob for example, I'm sure could help spread the word... And any others too!

I think the results will be quietly put in an electronic pile in the corner of the office and have no impact whatsoever on the project. I used to have a boss who'd "consult" me before just telling em exactly what to do. This is the same, rhetorical questions by and large.
You get consultants in for 2 reasons;
1) You don't have a clue what to do.
2) You do have a clue, but the rank and file will not like it, so you can shrug...sorry lids, nowt to do with us, if it was left to us you'd All keep your jobs (or whatever) but the consultants tell us we have no choice etc etc

You can’t get banned for telling the truth

I genuinely don’t get him and people like him. They seem to think they’re really clever coming on a rival teams website to wind people up but it quickly becomes apparent that they’re not clever with all, are easily spotted and get called out. They then hang around as though they’re still achieving something. Rather sad really.

I genuinely don’t get him and people like him. They seem to think they’re really clever coming on a rival teams website to wind people up but it quickly becomes apparent that they’re not clever with all, are easily spotted and get called out. They then hang around as though they’re still achieving something. Rather sad really.
I think the word you are looking for is ‘knobheads’

I see they have convinced people of the narrative that nothing will be done til next year already. And everyone seems sound about it.

Three weeks ago people were screaming for it to be started.

He's clever, this Moshiri.
Not as clever as the Yanks who own your cesspit of a club.

Bin off the local fans and replace them with tourists from Kent and Japan and the fans just accept it like the bishes they are cos they got loans to pay for a big stand.

Meanwhile The Mosh is preparing to build an iconic stadium on the waterfront.

YNWA
You really are quite stupid Marcel's Goat.

By the way, be careful. You get a short ban for suggesting what you did on here.
You are a horrible Kopite buffoon and I hope Moshiri builds a 60,000 brick wall and sticks it up your poop pipe.

How's that for a suggestion.
Aye aye steady on chaps.

What occurring?

West Ham have also agreed to go to 66k. So that’s United, City, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and West Ham all with 60k plus capacity or plans to go to it. Yet still there’s Everton fans trotting the line of ‘capacity doesn’t matter though’. It’s just an odd coincidence that any club with ambition in the league has or is planning a stadium of that size.

West Ham have also agreed to go to 66k. So that’s United, City, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and West Ham all with 60k plus capacity or plans to go to it. Yet still there’s Everton fans trotting the line of ‘capacity doesn’t matter though’. It’s just an odd coincidence that any club with ambition in the league has or is planning a stadium of that size.

...I would think the club has a detailed business case with benefits realisation that captures the best return on spend for capacity.

Tbh West Ham are just a mess and are trying to essentially create a stadium of half tourists half West Ham fans - im sure they have been over stating their attendances by about 5-10k last season also.

Im not fussed on the whole "needs to be 60k" HOWEVER I do think anything below 55k is massively small time.

I think if they announce 55k the majority of fans would be happy with this and see it being sensible. Anything less is a disgrace and anything more is a bonus in my eyes.