New Everton Stadium Discussion

The number of times there has been regret at the dismantling of the Overhead Railway. Another decision made with no foresight at all.Particularly when you see what New York has done with the defunct Elevated Railway!
you're right Steve. Hopefully rumours of a new marina being serviced transportationally by a mono-rail system come to pass. Canoeing on the Mersey will also draw a lot of new canoe businesses to the area and I suggest the mono-rail will be extended, to transport the millions of Beatles fans who flock to Liverpool, to canoe launch sites along the Mersey. I reckon canoes should be available in two colours: red or blue. The red ones have a hidden hole in them so people picking red will sink.

I wouldn't endorse a 'baby with bathwater' capitulation in investment intention. I guess I'm proposing a horses for courses approach. The decision to build a small extension to a deck (perhaps to accommodate a hot tub?) shouldn't be derailed by the threat of firming interest rates. Similarly, installing french doors to facilitate indoor-outdoor flow shouldn't be a decision to keep one awake at nights...especially if one enjoys BBQ cooking and access to the BBQ is improved by the installation.
I'm not advocating irresponsible spend by the way; all I'm saying is we shouldn't allow too much negativity to prevent us all enjoying a nice hot tub soak on an evening after enjoying some nice BBQ-d sausages and steak accompanied with a healthy salad and some new potatoes.
Hopefully, the financiers of our new stadium take this very sensible post on board.

So we are having a BBQ room rather than a cheese room at our wonderful new stadium then? Nice ;)

So we are having a BBQ room rather than a cheese room at our wonderful new stadium then? Nice ;)
we could have both I guess. Patrons, on entering the stadium, could purchase a 'make your own hamburger' package (containing buns, a delicious beef patty and onion, tomato and lettuce). They would then make their way to the BBQ area, cook and construct their burger....and then, if they preferred a cheese burger, make their way to the adjoining cheese room.
I cannot wait for the new stadium to be built...I love a good matchday cheeseburger

I appreciate the proposed mono-rail system will transport many punters to the stadium, but I suggest multiple canoe berthing sites should be situated beside the stadium. I am confident a lot of people would like to canoe to the game.

you're right Steve. Hopefully rumours of a new marina being serviced transportationally by a mono-rail system come to pass. Canoeing on the Mersey will also draw a lot of new canoe businesses to the area and I suggest the mono-rail will be extended, to transport the millions of Beatles fans who flock to Liverpool, to canoe launch sites along the Mersey. I reckon canoes should be available in two colours: red or blue. The red ones have a hidden hole in them so people picking red will sink.

Hawkeye and The Last Of The Mohicans send their love...……..

Inappropriate Behaviour
No idea
Your fans would know more about that than me

Poor Brisan. Dished it out like he was a top blue but it turns out he's got no right to mouth off to a scouser about supporting the Blues when he's actually some geg who wishes he was born and bred in this city.
Bet you only fly in for the big games an all don't you.