New Everton Stadium Discussion

Been told today that its going to be at least 2 years late on the original build date. Far more issues have arose than first thought about building on a dock.

If that’s the case it won’t happen and not in my cynical sense.

When budgeting for something like this adds extra variables and extra risk.

Also surely we now need to lend more?

This will be the last straw.

Been told today that its going to be at least 2 years late on the original build date. Far more issues have arose than first thought about building on a dock.

plenty of docks have been developed over the years, what are the specifics of this 'revelation' or are we scaremongering again because we haven't been fed pretty pictures or news on a daily basis. I'm happy they are getting on with it on the quiet instead of keeping the bedwetters happy

Chill mate ffs its going to happen...why....we are a tad involved with Liver building work and finishing office for company involved in building the stadium.. chill.

plenty of docks have been developed over the years, what are the specifics of this 'revelation' or are we scaremongering again because we haven't been fed pretty pictures or news on a daily basis. I'm happy they are getting on with it on the quiet instead of keeping the bedwetters happy

Anybody know the number of the team who filled in Georges Dock for the three graces to be built?

On a serious note though there's probably never been a single major construction project that hasn't had issues come to light only once into various planning stages. I can't see the actual infill being the issue but there will be loads of potential pitfalls ahead, all of which you'd think would be able to be sorted by due process.

What did you honestly expect lads? The cost estimate rose by 66% and we were relying on the council to secure us a loan.

They've not breathed a word about this funding issue since the AGM.

We've accomplished nothing in the past year and a half it seems except to delay and discover that our initial cost projection fell far short of the mark.

A delay is the best case scenario.

As usual though it is nice to see that the club's board of directors restructuring has paid immediate dividends as the club take the opportunity to open up communication with the fans regarding the Stadium project.

Oh wait, we're all still relying on rumors because they're absolutely useless.

As usual though it is nice to see that the club's board of directors restructuring has paid immediate dividends as the club take the opportunity to open up communication with the fans regarding the Stadium project.

Oh wait, we're all still relying on rumors because they're absolutely useless.
But DBB is a great choice as CEO:oops: