New Everton Stadium Discussion

I love how Moshiri hasn't spent any money because he loaned money to himself or something like that. With no interest. Like every other big money owner has done in the last 10 years. Yet he's a fraud. It's unreal. Rip him for picking Koeman and Walsh. Fine. But not for spending money.

Big players like to play in front of big crowds . Even if we don’t fill 55-60k now we should In 10 years or so just through population increasing in the city.

It's been discussed a lot on here already, we will regularly fill a 55-60K stadium, we have a waiting list for ST's as it is, we have a growing number of visitors to the city at weekends wanting to take in games as part of their experience and the novelty of a new stadium generally sees a natural increase in support.

As to whether we will actually have a shiny new stadium to be proud of well that's another matter entirely, I'm personally getting more disgruntled with the lack of general news particularly with regards to investment and the last thing anyone will want is a waterfront stadium on the cheap, I hope we hear some big, positive news soon to give us all a lift but I'm not holding my breath.

It's been discussed a lot on here already, we will regularly fill a 55-60K stadium, we have a waiting list for ST's as it is, we have a growing number of visitors to the city at weekends wanting to take in games as part of their experience and the novelty of a new stadium generally sees a natural increase in support.

As to whether we will actually have a shiny new stadium to be proud of well that's another matter entirely, I'm personally getting more disgruntled with the lack of general news particularly with regards to investment and the last thing anyone will want is a waterfront stadium on the cheap, I hope we hear some big, positive news soon to give us all a lift but I'm not holding my breath.

Do not hold your breath. spot on.

I live in hope, but I'm nowhere near as positive as I was a few months back. The silence from the club is deafening, and Mr Tweet aka Dan Meis appears to have been told to hush up. Could be, of course, that there's feverish activity going on behind closed doors, but only the appointment of a project director would restore some of my positivity. Ho hum.....

This is becoming painful, so much so that I'll probably revisit this thread when we get to page 3500, find we are still no further forward and by which time BMD will probably have succumbed to global warming and be under ten feet of water. Saved Everton a few bob that!

So fights within the labour group at last nights meeting with new councillors refusing to back any of Anderson’s future proposals.

Fights almost breaking out and Richard Kemp’s mole from within his feeding him the play by play

Anderson is a dead duck

I live in hope, but I'm nowhere near as positive as I was a few months back. The silence from the club is deafening, and Mr Tweet aka Dan Meis appears to have been told to hush up. Could be, of course, that there's feverish activity going on behind closed doors, but only the appointment of a project director would restore some of my positivity. Ho hum.....

About time, he was becoming (is) a massive tit.

Been told today that its going to be at least 2 years late on the original build date. Far more issues have arose than first thought about building on a dock.