New Everton Stadium Discussion

Apparently some people seem to think that the New Bramley Moor Dock stadium will be similar to the Indianpolis Colts Lucas oil Stadium.
Here is a 32 minuite YouTube tour of their Stadium.

This was touted around early doors in the new stadium saga, most said they could live with it...I still could.
Price and finance combined, will govern what we end up with...A 52,000 version of their 70,000 - think a muched reduced or even totally missing top teir

It's just a shame for the great fans. Of course that can all change this Saturday.
Who am I kidding?

New stadium is the only thing that has kept this season alive really.

We deserve better. The best.

You know what, Kith....we don’t deserve better.

We have sat and watched this once mighty club sink into mediocrity for over two decades now with barely a murmur of discontent.

You know what, Kith....we don’t deserve better.

We have sat and watched this once mighty club sink into mediocrity for over two decades now with barely a murmur of discontent.
You are right. A whole generation of supporters who have not witnessed us at the top and don't know better, and don't want better really.
When does this change though?

I thought Moshiri may have been a catalyst, but going by the stadium funding issues, along with the poor on field appointments, I don't see it. He genuinely doesn't have the football nous I fear.

You are right. A whole generation of supporters who have not witnessed us at the top and don't know better, and don't want better really.
When does this change though?

I thought Moshiri may have been a catalyst, but going by the stadium funding issues, along with the poor on field appointments, I don't see it. He genuinely doesn't have the football nous I fear.

He doesn’t seem to have it, Kith.

This is the lowest ebb I can remember us being at.

Up until little over two years ago we all thought a bit of serious dough coming into the club would have transformed us.

Not overnight or owt like that.

But by this stage we were expecting to be showing signs of getting back up there among the elite.

But we are not even standing still.

We are visibly going backwards as the elite gallop on over the hill and far away.

And we are stuck with Moshiri who seems to be caught in the headlight’s glare......interested only in protecting his investment by merely surviving in the EPL and trusting in Sam to keep us there.

To this end Sam will be here come August.......of that I have little doubt.

He doesn’t seem to have it, Kith.

This is the lowest ebb I can remember us being at.

Up until little over two years ago we all thought a bit of serious dough coming into the club would have transformed us.

Not overnight or owt like that.

But by this stage we were expecting to be showing signs of getting back up there among the elite.

But we are not even standing still.

We are visibly going backwards as the elite gallop on over the hill and far away.

And we are stuck with Moshiri who seems to be caught in the headlight’s glare......interested only in protecting his investment by merely surviving in the EPL and trusting in Sam to keep us there.

God mate you must be abar 14 if you think this is the clubs lowest ebb or have some serious memory loss.

Shoot me now then because I am done.

Is that true about a video called “The Magnificent 7th” being made :Blink:
upload_2018-4-6_12-18-5.jpeg

Apparently some people seem to think that the New Bramley Moor Dock stadium will be similar to the Indianpolis Colts Lucas oil Stadium.
Here is a 32 minuite YouTube tour of their Stadium.

Looks good. It holds 70,000 so it's no where as big as Old Trafford, but certainly big enough for us at this stage.