New Everton Stadium Discussion

Public Health Warning To Key Posters

Fear is a powerful emotion. It is universal. Fear of change is one of the persistent and prevalent forms.

Healthy reactions to change = excitement, optimism, speculation, doubts, rational Qs, recognition things can wrong as well as right, EFC experience cynicism

Unhealthy reactions to change = stubborn refusal to engage with the change positively, taking either excitement/optimism or doubts/cynicism to extremes leaving you either deluded or paranoid

Any chance we cut down on the fantastical conspiracy theories (good & bad) and wait until we actually get some real news?

The titanic hotel copes pretty well

I stayed there for the weekend with my wife back in January for the Leicester FAC game. It's a little bit further down than BM but certainly nothing to report smell wise......well apart from the Leicester team who were also staying there......

very, very whiffy today.
seriously it's a problem when it gets warm

One for our Chemistry and Physics graduates. Does the whiffyness rise or fall, will it get above and into a bowl shaped arena or does it mainly hit those on the ground, obviously taking wind and weather conditions into consideration........

One for our Chemistry and Physics graduates. Does the whiffyness rise or fall, will it get above and into a bowl shaped arena or does it mainly hit those on the ground, obviously taking wind and weather conditions into consideration........

Judging from my own experience Pete of letting rip every few minutes after a roast dinner, it settles mid air hitting the young ones first then rises to adult height for an after shock.

Air freshener.JPG

The Mosh will fund 500,000 of these to be hung up strategically.

Stayed at the Titanic last November attending the Swansea match. Went for a run into town and back to BMD...never noticed anything at all. Stayed there previously in June 2015 during a hot spell. Nothing at all. Even if the wind was favourable for me on both occasions, don't think it is reason enough to consider giving up an iconic location on the Liverpool waterfront.

Of occasion there is a pong around there. Anyone who tells you any different is lying. I went past the other week and it smelt by the time I got to BMD. This week I went past and there was no smell at all. More often than not it doesn't smell.

United Utilities have only recently opened a huge new extension to the treatment works. Compared to the previous treatment process it's a dramatic improvement. If odour is a problem, odour control can be installed (if it isn't already). I am willing to bet there are planning conditions that can be enforced if odour is a problem. They are written into the planning for most new treatment works.
Anyway, thinknk of the negative publicity for UU if there is a stink at the ground every time Everton play on live TV. A PR disaster.