New Everton Stadium Discussion

Just drove past our new stadium site. I hope we can knock that horrid wall with the West Ham style towers down.
lane-punches-pete.gif

Is there a way for those massive building cranes to get on site? The wall entrances are very narrow and are listed so they cannot be widened.
I know a lot of the steel work will be prefabricated but it's still got to be lifted into place.

Those cranes are built on site, when dismantled there not that big the individual parts

Just drove past our new stadium site. I hope we can knock that horrid wall with the West Ham style towers down.

I'm hoping we can add a sort of "Cone" to the top of them and then they will look like the tower on our badge, sort of enhancing them, rather than knocking them down,

Or using them like plinths to have statues to former players on.

I'm hoping we can add a sort of "Cone" to the top of them and then they will look like the tower on our badge, sort of enhancing them, rather than knocking them down,

Or using them like plinths to have statues to former players on.
I've already seen the plans for the towers mate. Not sure if it's legit like......

You_Doodle_2017-03-27T14_23_51Z.jpg

Remember the Fun House? Don't think they'd get away with some of "Rides" nowadays. The spinning disc thingy, the revolving pipe and the alternating stairs. Bodies everywhere!
The Spinning Disc ha ha amazed how nobody died or got seriously injured on that !
Back on topic ..Meiss did intimate that a stadium mock up would be unveiled in the near future on twitter.
"Soon...very soon " was his words when asked if I remember correctly.