New Song-Pippi Langstrumpf tune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aar_the_Toffees

Player Valuation: £10m
Our songs are kind of dreadful and not very exciting. When we see fans bouncing it's because the song their chanting actually makes them bounce.

something to the tune of this for our modification. Where they say Eintracht Frankfurt, we could say Allez Allez Everton.

lo lo lo Lo lo lo
lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo
lo lo lo lo lo lo
lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo
Allez Allez Everton Allez Allez Everton
lo lo lo lo lo lo
lo lo lo lo lo lo lo lo

and repeated...

EDIT: Hahaha it seems like a bunch of lols together.

If you like it just start it off with your mates at an away game or at the back of the Street End where a lot of the away fans go at home. If it's good enough, and you make enough effort, people will join in.

I remember looking at Liverpool fans when they were singing 'we're going to bounce in a minute' and rued we've never been like that. If this catches on maybe we could also do the 'Poznan' when we score a goal? I don't mind missing watching the emotion of the team celebrating a goal as long as it looks good on the tele. Then if that catches on after we've won a game we could all leave the ground doing the Hokey Cokey.

I remember looking at Liverpool fans when they were singing 'we're going to bounce in a minute' and rued we've never been like that. If this catches on maybe we could also do the 'Poznan' when we score a goal? I don't mind missing watching the emotion of the team celebrating a goal as long as it looks good on the tele. Then if that catches on after we've won a game we could all leave the ground doing the Hokey Cokey.
Woah the Bakayoko.....

If he does stay we need a new John Stones song to tear the roof off the old lady when Chelsea visit in a couple of weeks!!

Went to an Ajax game the other week and they did this, but in the stands. Can't imagine it catching on in the lower bullens to be fair though

Imagine making up a song where the crowd were required to bounce here at Goodison. Goodison would be a pile of rumble before you have got to the 2nd line FFS.

If he does stay we need a new John Stones song to tear the roof off the old lady when Chelsea visit in a couple of weeks!!
In light of Martinez's recent comments, perhaps we could make something of Can't Buy Me Love.

Can't buy you Stooones, Stooones
Can't buy you Stooones
I'll buy you Fabregas, José, if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you Courtois, José, if it makes you feel alright
Cos I don't care too much for money, and money can't buy you Stones
Can't buy you Stooones, etc.

Or just the first line repeated to keep it simpler...

Status
Not open for further replies.