New signings, New fans

Who are we expecting to be the most fun?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orly

Please check with me for Blammo criteria
Good evening mein frandelinos

It feels like VERY SOON we are about to get some signings.

Hamezth (pronounced "James" for the uninitiated) Rodriguez, Allan, Doucoure, Foden (only on loan).

And this, like when we bought Cenk Tosun, will bring with it a steady influx of new posters from unusual sources.

We welcome these new frandely faces on cosmopolitan, metropolitan frandsite GrandOldTeam.com, apart from of course if they start making excuses for dictatorial military regimes and countenancing footballers throwing military salutes.

Who are we most looking forward to joining us in our mutual love / loathing of Everton in 2020/2021???

1598640803070.jpeg
Not sure why there’s more than one option on this one.

Hamezth (pronounced "James" for the uninitiated) Rodriguez, Allan, Doucoure, Foden (only on loan).

And this, like when we bought Cenk Tosun, will bring with it a steady influx of new posters from unusual sources.

We welcome these new frandely faces on cosmopolitan, metropolitan frandsite GrandOldTeam.com, apart from of course if they start making excuses for dictatorial military regimes and countenancing footballers throwing military salutes.

Who are we most looking forward to joining us in our mutual love / loathing of Everton in 2020/2021???
Foden?

Those aggressive besiktas fans were fun, hopefully they come back.
The Hadjuk ones were the best. Literally believed they’d put some kind of curse on us....no lads we’ve done that ourselves.

Then their rock hard “ultras” pretended to rush at the Park End before running into about 5 stewards around pension age and promptly returned to their seats.

Great bunch of lads.

It’s a pity pablo Escobar isn’t around to invest 1 billion pounds into the club and give out free goody bags to the fans

I would like to see photos of Columbian girls in footy tops.

I would like to see photos of Brazilian girls in footy tops.

I would be curious to see photos of Turkish girls in footy tops.

I would not wish to see photos of Watford girls in footy tops.

I could partake in a little of that quest an tostada whilst doing all of those activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.