New shirt sponsors

Who would you like to see sponsor us next?

• USM

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • MEGAFON

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • NEC

Votes: 66 13.4%
  • AMAZON

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • APPLE

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • NEA

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • DAIRYLEA

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • DAVEK

Votes: 55 11.1%
  • GOT

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • THE ONE WHO PAYS THE MOST

Votes: 189 38.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just like the brand name MegaFon, and their cute little logo. Hoping next season really is the start of a new era for us with planning permission granted, loads of the deadwood sent on a one-way ticket to obscurity and a handful of quality new Ancelotti signings brought in.
Any indication on how long it will be before we'll have news on the planning application? I don't know how long these things take in the UK, Here in Ireland planning can be held up for years by 1 person appealing a decision.

Any indication on how long it will be before we'll have news on the planning application? I don't know how long these things take in the UK, Here in Ireland planning can be held up for years by 1 person appealing a decision.
I can confirm it should be approved within the next five to six months mate. Everton went above and beyond when it came to local support and ensuring all the boxes are ticked, and this will hopefully expedite the approval process.

Over here, planners can dismiss daft objections, like the sort of ones the RS will dream up.

That said, there are billions of rules and regs, which I would assume we have addressed before submission. Then there are the unknowns. Usually enviroment or ecology ones, such as the famous bat and newt protection ones.

edit. And god only knows why this is in the "What we lob on our sleeve" thread. Soz

Let's get Tesla on board and play some electrifying togger....Though we all know it will likely be USM

Obvious markets are the American, Middle-East, East Asia one's to obtain brand sponsorship from

Thing is with Tata is that the core of what they do is extreme IT stuff. They then buy brands, usually retaining the name, (JLR and Typhoo Tea being 2 UK examples), and use their various IT branches to support and expand the brands. Tata Communications and Tata Technology being the two I have worked with, heavens only knows how many they have across the globe.

I work closely with TCS every single day. I am therefore all for a tie-in lol

As for Angry Birds, lot of weird hate for them yet.........

https://www.eifonline.org/speaker-profile.html?id=121:Harri Koponen
Mr Harri Koponen is Chief Operating Officer of Rovio (Angry Birds).He was also TeliaSonera Executive Vice President until June 2004
TeliaSonera owns 35.6% of Megafon
Usmanov owns 56% of Megafon
The plot is more than thickening its starting to set....

Status
Not open for further replies.