New shirt sponsors

Who would you like to see sponsor us next?

• USM

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • MEGAFON

Votes: 64 13.0%
  • NEC

Votes: 66 13.4%
  • AMAZON

Votes: 9 1.8%
  • APPLE

Votes: 17 3.4%
  • NEA

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • DAIRYLEA

Votes: 13 2.6%
  • DAVEK

Votes: 55 11.1%
  • GOT

Votes: 12 2.4%
  • THE ONE WHO PAYS THE MOST

Votes: 189 38.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
remember when the brazil clubs had about 20 sponsors on their shirts

santos_2005_away.jpg
Who cares that they are linked to Usmanov 20 million each per season 10 year deal.
1582123611597.png

Managed to also find away & third concepts. OMG, dat silver kit. Reminds me loads of AK's one-man show v Sheff Wed, and Arteta's screamer v Blackburn.

New badge looks ace too. Works for that lot having a different, more sophisticated bird on their chest.

My problem is that it's not Rovio sponsoring us, it's the game brand itself and it's a brand from 2012. Really cringy and let us not forget this monstrosity
Whilst that's a valid point, Rovio as the developer aren't as recognisable as the Angry Birds game itself. I think also it's possible that the commercial side of Angry Birds may have different ownership, much in the way like Sony (I think?) have movie rights and such.

So a MLS club can get $250m+ but people here are saying we wouldn't be able to get past £15m?

So a MLS club can get $250m+ but people here are saying we wouldn't be able to get past £15m?
I’m delighted to see that mate. We should use that as a benchmark when usmanov wants to get serious with his investment. If a newly formed club, can attract a sponsership deal so high, why can’t an existing established club secure similar sponsership for a stadium that is going to be the envy of the league.

I’m delighted to see that mate. We should use that as a benchmark when usmanov wants to get serious with his investment. If a newly formed club, can attract a sponsership deal so high, why can’t an existing established club secure similar sponsership for a stadium that is going to be the envy of the league.
Fair market value
American market different to English market
City United Chelsea will be our benchmark
40m a year for 5 years with all paid upfront for Carlos transfer kitty lol

Status
Not open for further replies.