New Rondon Song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aup lads,
Made a new song about our star striker Salomon Rondon.

“if you need a goal you put big Ron on
You do ron don don you do to don
Ohhhh Salomon Rondon ohhhh Salomon Rondon
you do ron don don you do ron don”

im gonna get this going in Gwladys street this weekend, hopefully every can join in x
Nothing in that song about him being overweight, not running, jumping, or scoring...

I think we should sing:

Give me an S!

Give me an A!

Give me an L!

... and so on until we spell his entire name. We should do it as an experiment to see if Rondon could physically run one from one end of the pitch to the other before we've managed to spell out his entire name.

Great site lads.

All around in bulk.

Etc
Swear down mate me and Smigger were walking past Goody Park the other day after the match. We’d just been down the Winslow for a few scoops hadn’t we and who did we see? It was only Solomon Rondon wasn’t it. Me mate is a proper character and can’t help himself can he, so he goes “Eh Rondon”, so he looks over doesn’t he, and Smigger goes “Yer a fat waste of space lad, get out of my club right now you thieving worthless oxygen thieving leech or I’ll brick yer windows in”.

Honest to God mate the whole road was doubled over pissing themselves like fk. Even Rondon was in tears and giving it the thumbs up. We couldn’t cope. Proper wheezing we were.

Anyway just wanted to give a shout out to me arl girl Margie, maker of the best pan of scouse this side of Noggzy. Cheers Queen keep it up nice one, and tell our Rob he’s a fkn nob head! Ahahahahhaha. Cheers nice one all the best love see ya later cheerio tra tra tra

Status
Not open for further replies.