New Official International Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

kithnou

Player Valuation: £70m
Great news. Finally! I have been emailing the club for many years to improve offerings to attract international members.

As part of the revamp to the Everton Membership Scheme...

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/fans/official-membership/official-membership-scheme-revealed

International Members are now getting something better! Good value for £25, including a membership card and sticker I believe.

Great way to show our support, and also feel part of our great club finally. Well done Everton.
One for me and my nephew on the way :)

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/fans/official-membership/international-benefits

If you are an Evertonian based overseas, an Official Membership is the perfect way to keep up-to-date with everything going on throughout the season at the Football Club.

As part of the revamp to the Everton Membership Scheme, International Members will have access to a host of exclusive digital content, meaning you will never miss out on any of the action, which starts with a free live streaming of a selection of pre-season fixtures in July.

Once the 2017/18 season commences, we have a range of content provided exclusively to Official Members including the Everton Podcast, live audio commentary of every competitive first team fixture and matchday analysis from our Everton Ambassadors (Graeme Sharp, Graham Stuart and Ian Snodin)*. There will also be enhanced levels of cashback available from thousands of selected retailers with the Everton Rewards initiative.

We’ll keep in touch throughout the season with details of exclusive competitions, opportunities to get involved at the Club and email notifications about priority access to match tickets for those intending on making the journey to Goodison Park!^

Members will also be able to join the waiting list for Season Tickets for the 2018/19 season and have priority access to any non-renewed Season Tickets. Members will receive an enhanced welcome pack containing a membership card, information on the benefits included and a free gift to show that you’re proud to be Blue.

Benefits

If you are interested in becoming an Official Member, memberships will be available to purchase from next week.
Benefits:
- Free Entrance to Everton Ladies home games^
- Free Entrance to Under-23s home games^
- Priority access to home match tickets^
- Option to join the Season Ticket waiting list for 2018/19 season
- Access to five live streamed fan events
- Everton podcast and live commentary for all first team games
- Live streaming of selected pre-season and Under-23 games (subject to availability and scheduling)
- Matchday analysis with ambassadors (including live Q&A sessions)*
- Enhanced weekly Everton Show and monthly exclusive player interview
- Birthday card for juniors
- Chance to win tickets for events in quarterly prize draws and competitions
- Access to a Junior Party
- Gifts/Merchandise
- A welcome pack including an official membership card
- Ability to vote on Club initiatives and shape decisions
- Enhanced cashback via Everton Rewarded to purchase Everton products

*Available for selected fixtures
^ Subject to availability

The club pandering to out of towners. We're slowly becoming them.

I was a season ticket holder for many years, but moved to the US in 2010. I haven't missed a game on TV since I moved over here, and every time I'm back in the UK attend in person. I'm sure there are thousand more like me, and thousands more who have never lived locally but still love the club.

This is a great new option, and just because people are not local, does not mean they are any less of a fan.

Opinions like that are so narrow minded, and certainly not part of the Everton club I support.

I was a season ticket holder for 20 years, but moved to the US 3 years ago. I'm sure there are thousand more like me, and thousands more who have never lived locally but still love the club.

This is a great new option, and just because people are not local, does not mean they are any less of a fan.
Well said mate.
I kept emailing them for so long. They thought a discount on a match day ticket was good value to an international supporter. That's about all they offered really.
Maybe the professionalism under the Moshiri regime is changing things.
These new offerings are great. Will hopefully only get better each season.

Last edited:

Awesome news. Il get on that.

Managed to catch the Burnley and Leicester hone games when I was home visiting family. Felt great to be back in goodison after 5 years.

It was also good to see how hard it was to get a ticket compared to five years ago. shows how far we have moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.