New Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ungaman

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Moyes did a good job for us in his first 8 years but I think in the last couple of years had ran out of steam. It was right for him to go and leave for Man Ure in the Summer of 2013. He was past his sell by date by then and is a Dinosaur now. I wouldn't have him back. I'd appoint Erik Ten Hag if he'd come here. If he won't, then Eddie Howe.

Moyes did a good job for us in his first 8 years but I think in the last couple of years had ran out of steam. It was right for him to go and leave for Man Ure in the Summer of 2013. He was past his sell by date by then and is a Dinosaur now. I wouldn't have him back. I'd appoint Erik Ten Hag if he'd come here. If he won't, then Eddie Howe.
:mad: another new manager thread.

I do know is Silva has done his dash...if he's here for the christmas party he'll be doing well.
tbh, I know more about Ben 10 than ten Hag, Eddie Howe's mrs won't move north again, they both tried it once.
Moyes, Rafael is a no from me.
Dyche - No.
Mourinho - dream on
Wenger with or without Arteta - FM stuff.
The lack of viable candidates is a worry and probably the only thing keeping him in a job.

I can see it being Brands mate Cocu and thats a worry too...who you know not what you know

In his last season at Everton Moyes got 63 points in the league.

This was his joint 2nd highest points total. Highest being 65 in 07/08 I think.

The football was also very good at times. On a par with the 07-09 team (moyes’ best For me).

I don’t think he ran out of steam. He always had his limitations but I think that was largely to do with the transfer budget he had.

Again, not sure I’d want him back here but a lot of mistruths have been spoken about him since he left.

Oh hi Frang.

Welcome to Grand Old Team Forum. Why not introduce yourself in the New Signings section?

Status
Not open for further replies.