Votes: 12 1.8%
  • Howe

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Benitez

Votes: 53 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Myers desperately trying to get back some credibility from the Brand dibacle by throwing in the name of Porto manager

TBH, I don’t care who the next manager is as much as I want him to be the right appointment. That said, given the last two managers neither got, nor cared for, the “fabric” of the club, I think this is important in choosing the next one.

For what it's worth: "BBC Sport understands Everton's search for a new manager is expected to take between 10 days and a fortnight, as the club's hierarchy look for a coach to implement an exciting style of football which will help them challenge for silverware and a top-six place next season."

For what it's worth: "BBC Sport understands Everton's search for a new manager is expected to take between 10 days and a fortnight, as the club's hierarchy look for a coach to implement an exciting style of football which will help them challenge for silverware and a top-six place next season."

Waiting for the FA Cup final to pass so we can get Conte :cool:

*taps nose*

The managers position is sorted. No way its being left for Brands to try and pick someone from today. Brands has being touted since Jan. If it takes this long its one of a few things. Agree compo with another club, new manager is still in a job and season is not finished or he is on hols.

Status
Not open for further replies.