New Everton Stadium Discussion

I've just realised something about the north stand. I thought it had a bigger window than the south stand because the last row of seats was at the very edge of the footprint we've got for the stadium but that's not the case. My question is then why don't the seats go further back/higher at the north stand to increase the capacity? Sorry if it's been asked before.

I've just realised something about the north stand. I thought it had a bigger window than the south stand because the last row of seats was at the very edge of the footprint we've got for the stadium but that's not the case. My question is then why don't the seats go further back/higher at the north stand to increase the capacity? Sorry if it's been asked before.
Is it space thing? Encroaching on the water treatment works

It could be but it's not as if taking it all the way to the border with the waterworks would lead to complaints from people living there being robbed of their daylight.

I believe the constraint is due to the space requirement for circulation around the stadium.

Within that limited footprint the size of the North Stand has been sacrificed to incorporate the large South Stand.