New Everton Stadium Discussion

….the Boys Pen was a caged area in the back right hand corner of the Gwladys St terracing if you look from the pitch.

if I remember rightly, The Paddock was the terracing in front of the Bullens Road Stand.
The front section of the Bullens is still called the Paddock. It’s where many older Street Enders go when they prefer to sit rather than stand.

It would be a shame for the welcoming the bus scenes to disappear after the stadium move. Fairly unique to us being one of the few stadiums in a residential area. My Arsenal supporting mate said this was very much part of the match day experience at Highbury which then disappeared when they moved to the Emirates

It would be a shame for the welcoming the bus scenes to disappear after the stadium move. Fairly unique to us being one of the few stadiums in a residential area. My Arsenal supporting mate said this was very much part of the match day experience at Highbury which then disappeared when they moved to the Emirates
The RS know how ( not ) to welcome a bus.
Ask the city players

…amazes me how the crane driver can drop those massive concrete slabs so easily into position, the lads on the ground need to keep their fingers out the way. How clever it all is, Co-ordinating the effort.

To my untrained eye, there doesn’t appear to be much waiting around for materials, so methodical.

It’s simply wonderful.