New Everton Stadium Discussion

Sounds like a fantasy book trilogy "Lord of the Rings... The Fourth Grace"

If we're going to call it something not related to its location, might as well call it "Goodison Park".

…it is related to the Liverpool waterfront. An iconic ‘Fourth Grace’ was seriously considered in recent times alongside the existing three. It is iconic and it would get under the skin of our neighbours;

E712FBD8-4B6E-49FF-A968-FF13253C732E.jpeg

609D7670-6E3C-4943-AA70-22A723D7A339.jpeg

…it is related to the Liverpool waterfront. An iconic ‘Fourth Grace’ was seriously considered in recent times alongside the existing three. It is iconic and it would get under the skin of our neighbours;

View attachment 176872

View attachment 176873
Still sounds [Poor language removed] for a football stadium, just for the sake of point scoring. But I appreciate everyone has an opinion ?

Welcome to the Bet365 Fourth Grace Arena

I'm all for that . . . but it really doesn't make sense. Those existing waterfront buildings were nicknamed the three graces after the three graces of Greek Mythology.
Having a fourth grace is a bit like like having a fourth triplet.

That's right yeah.

I'd be surprised if anyone from the club wanted to push it formally as they have a sponsor to deal with who will want no dual identity issues with the stadium's name.
Interesting idea though my son. It could be used like how we use 'The People's Club' now, so not getting in the way of any sponsorship commitments but getting right up the noses of the cast of Fraggle Rock over the park.

God bless.