New Everton Stadium Discussion

I'm assuming this is the original first design that was presented by Meis, and the home end has now been scaled back?

1654073794362.png

I'm assuming this is the original first design that was presented by Meis, and the home end has now been scaled back?

View attachment 171388

You can knock about 10 rows off the top, so it will be roughly the same width as the kop, just a lot steeper.

Still impressive and if we didn't know about the above we would have taken it. Just silly to have gone public with the 60k version.

I'm guessing where the steels are that's the height of the stands? They're not going to be any taller than they are now? It will just be the roof that's added to it... Or am I completely off?

I'm guessing where the steels are that's the height of the stands? They're not going to be any taller than they are now? It will just be the roof that's added to it... Or am I completely off?
It looks at present that the steel is roughly as high as the corner concrete, which are essentially the corners of the brick block the stadium will sit on.

Looking at this render, there’s a fair bit more height in the stand to go above the brickwork.

A864DA25-D744-4CFF-B0A3-F9C73A90D401.jpeg