New Everton Stadium Discussion

iirc there was a point in our stadium construction when drones were banned - might have been when the tower cranes were erected. I can understand how tower cranes and drones might not be a great combination (not that it stopped a couple of people).

What annoys me much more about your stadium is the fact the club has reneged on the promised webcams. The reasons they've given for that (anti-terror stuff) seem like complete BS to me.

You don’t know the RS like we do…..

Myself and the other drone users have a meeting tomorrow with Everton, they have agreed to let us carry on with the weekly/fortnightly updates but obviously with restrictions.
That's great news mate. You can all go and have a pint together in The Bramley Moore afterwards. Put a picture of you all together on here xxx

Myself and the other drone users have a meeting tomorrow with Everton, they have agreed to let us carry on with the weekly/fortnightly updates but obviously with restrictions.
Excellent news. Thanks for keeping us posted.

While you're there, ask them about installing a webcam again, will you? The terrorism excuse was just the biggest pile of horse muck I've heard in my life!