New Everton Stadium Discussion

So I read the ‘Relegation’ thread and someone had mentioned no stadium if relegated - as Goodison Park would be sufficient. I didn’t understand the reasoning behind that - hence why I asked.
Goodison is being kept alive by the councils health and safety officers on the premise we will be moving soon, having wooden stands is a huge risk so if the new ground goes typical Everton we might not get a further safety certificate. I have had authority on that too before people slate me.

Goodison is being kept alive by the councils health and safety officers on the premise we will be moving soon, having wooden stands is a huge risk so if the new ground goes typical Everton we might not get a further safety certificate. I have had authority on that too before people slate me.
Thank you

I think the Shoalway has got over excited and shot it's load early as this was Hoylake prom tonight.

Attachments

• 20211128_230441.jpg
    20211128_230441.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 191
There’s little coherence in the argument that having Bramley Moore Dock as the first line of the stadium’s address is self-evidently fine, but having the stadium colloquially referred to by that name is hideously wrong.

Either you think the name Bramley Moore Dock is wrong, or you think it’s okay. Both positions have merit. Straddling both like the Colossus of Merseyside makes no sense.

It will be:

Everton FC
Sponsor Name Stadium
Regent Road
Liverpool
I have been looking at the various drone footage carefully and I have some questions. Has the club acquired more land?

View attachment 146824

If you look closely above at a still frame from the latest presentation video the land east and south of Nelson dock has been paved to match the fan zone. Also, there appears to be another opening in the regent road wall, South of the round tower entrance.

View attachment 146830View attachment 146831

The image above on the left is the eastern edge of Nelson dock at the start of the build. Piled high with, what looks like timber. The picture on the left is the same image shown in the last drone video completely cleared. This seems to correspond with the presentation video Yes/No ?

View attachment 146847

I also think there is a possibility they have acquired the other half of the dock peninsular that separated Bramley Moore with Sandon dock which was originally split down the middle. Looks like it anyway by the way the fencing seems to be progressing.

View attachment 146856View attachment 146859View attachment 146860

With the 3 images above you can clearly see how much extra width has been added to the border line at the northern edge of the site. It originally started in line with the central wide entrance tower on Regent road, but it now extends beyond the outer 3rd tower to the north. Essentially the full width of the green area in the first picture. Looks about 8 to 10 meters to me.

This raises a number of questions.
* If they have more room to play with on the North side, will they alter the design of the stadium?
* If they have acquired the Nelson dock land, what could they use it for?
* Am I spending too much time following this thread, or just going insane........

Was down there on saturday and was good to see (and hear) the activity going on. Dock nearly full, compactor going and workies all over. Here's a view from Nelson Dock.

Attachments

• IMG20211127125456.png
    IMG20211127125456.png
    604.5 KB · Views: 232
Maybe Operating Goodison Exercise is the clearing of flammable materials in the Bullens Road Stand.

I think he'll be back before 2 weeks as I reckon that dock will be filled in the next couple of days (weather dependant)

Yeah I was surprised when he said he'd be back in two weeks given it was a matter of days between his last two videos. You want to show when the last of the water has been displaced asap to get the views before someone else does it (heaven forbid the club might actually want to film it as the last of the water is pumped out!).

After that point I guess the site will have minimal changes until the steelwork starts to come out of the ground, so he can go back to fortnightly videos as soon as it has been filled.

Yeah I was surprised when he said he'd be back in two weeks given it was a matter of days between his last two videos. You want to show when the last of the water has been displaced asap to get the views before someone else does it (heaven forbid the club might actually want to film it as the last of the water is pumped out!).

After that point I guess the site will have minimal changes until the steelwork starts to come out of the ground, so he can go back to fortnightly videos as soon as it has been filled.

Yep, that last little corner getting filled is what everyone will want to see (3 weeks before Everton release it of course)

Weather permitting he'll be back out there tomorrow morning I reckon