New Everton Stadium Discussion

View attachment 140285

Ground floor plan of Stadium interior. The circle in the bottom west (left) section is the home dressing room. The team coach will enter the furthest north (top right) and travel along the north edge of the Stadium, turning left (south) in front of the large parade of steps. The players will then enter through the center causeway.
View attachment 140286

In case your wondering, I've spent the last few days reading the planning documents and learning how to convert PDF images. The detail covered is incredible, from how the solar panels are attached to why the height of the Stadium was reduced by 2 meters.
So if anyone who doesn't have the time that I have has any questions, I will do my best to answer.
Do you have a link to the document mate?

Great view of several acres of derelict dockland to go with the pungent smell around there in the summer. Why are none of these images on a bleak wet and windy day in November ? ?
D9F9BE64-BDE3-4DB9-80B4-1D1CB69F75C8.jpeg

Hopefully this will be the view….

View attachment 140285

Ground floor plan of Stadium interior. The circle in the bottom west (left) section is the home dressing room. The team coach will enter the furthest north (top right) and travel along the north edge of the Stadium, turning left (south) in front of the large parade of steps. The players will then enter through the center causeway.
View attachment 140286

In case your wondering, I've spent the last few days reading the planning documents and learning how to convert PDF images. The detail covered is incredible, from how the solar panels are attached to why the height of the Stadium was reduced by 2 meters.
So if anyone who doesn't have the time that I have has any questions, I will do my best to answer.
Info is great mate,. Does it show on the plans where in the stadium the sensory room will be located. Buzzing to get my wee man over for a game. Thanks again.

Great view of several acres of derelict dockland to go with the pungent smell around there in the summer. Why are none of these images on a bleak wet and windy day in November ? ?

As part of the original planning documentation and measures put in place for the United Utilities building, they had to deploy techniques to decrease the risk of odour emanating from the plant. If there are concerns raised that have merit, then they must increase their efforts, at their own cost in order to have it at a satisfactory (read un-noticeable) level. This was placed in due to the fact that in the original masterplan of Liverpool waters, the area directly next door was residential. However, the planning regulations put in place never stipulated who the source of the complaint may be, nor was it dependent on final land usage of that area of the docks.

Basically, if you smell something really foul when you walk around, complain. If nothing changes after a reasonable amount of time, check your undies.