New Everton Stadium Discussion

I think there will mid level wheelchair areas in the corner section of the home end.... and several others elsewhere.
As well as in the first rows? The wheelchair provision in the current plans will already be taking up over half the first row(s), seemingly from each corner up to alignment with the start of the 6 yard box. I had assumed that these areas were replacements for mid-level areas previously assigned in the home end, leaving the home end as one continuous terracing.

TBF, this was something that surprised me as well, given the amount of work that was done at Goodison, to not only increase provision of accessible areas, but to increase the quality of the view and choice.
Surprised me also on the grounds that the overall design was intended to provide for a GP-like intimidatory atmosphere, facilitated to a large extent by a proximity of the fans to the playing surface. Here we had an opportunity to help with this objective whilst simultaneously meeting another objective, namely that of providing superior vantage points for our less abled supporters.

Safe standing latest above. It mentions about 47 fans per 10 sqm. Hopefully I've misinterpreted this bit but it says only 23 fans per row of 28???

Clubs have a deadline of 6th October to have safe standing in from 1st Jan 22.

Why not get it in GT8 for 200 fans? The Originals have struggled due to not being able to stand so that would sort that out. I know people will say it's a waste of money as we're moving in a few years but then it probably amounts to one weeks wages for someone.

Safe standing latest above. It mentions about 47 fans per 10 sqm. Hopefully I've misinterpreted this bit but it says only 23 fans per row of 28???

Clubs have a deadline of 6th October to have safe standing in from 1st Jan 22.

Why not get it in GT8 for 200 fans? The Originals have struggled due to not being able to stand so that would sort that out. I know people will say it's a waste of money as we're moving in a few years but then it probably amounts to one weeks wages for someone.

No misinterpretation, a person needs a wider area if they are standing as to when they are sitting, if memory serves me correct, it is minimum 450 seating, minimum of 536mm when standing.

There is a little bit of info here of the number of persons/sqm and some other bits.

No misinterpretation, a person needs a wider area if they are standing as to when they are sitting, if memory serves me correct, it is minimum 450 seating, minimum of 536mm when standing.

There is a little bit of info here of the number of persons/sqm and some other bits.

They must have changed the space needed when stood. A few years ago when away allocations were cut due to persistent standing, they were reduced by 2 per row, as in each aisle seat. So I could understand a cut to 26 per row now, but a cut to 23 per row seems excessive.

They must have changed the space needed when stood. A few years ago when away allocations were cut due to persistent standing, they were reduced by 2 per row, as in each aisle seat. So I could understand a cut to 26 per row now, but a cut to 23 per row seems excessive.

It all depends on combination of depths and seat widths. There will be some where no reduction is required at all, just the most based upon standard existing seat widths and tread depths will be a reduction of 5.

The fella who shared it linked a white paper to it at the bottom. This explains it all well.

(his link)