New Everton Stadium Discussion

Also can anyone confirm the height of the hydraulic pump house for comparison
Bmd accurate.jpg

I know it's not what you asked but this was posted on here a while back and it's meant to be accurate, I still can't get my head around how it will look in the dock though.

View attachment 139934
I know it's not what you asked but this was posted on here a while back and it's meant to be accurate, I still can't get my head around how it will look in the dock though.
I love that diagram. Looks like the old Main Stand is a Dinosaur about to eat something on the pitch. Though that might be influenced by my current hallucinations

View attachment 139934

The one comparing to the main stand like that is out of date, it's the first published plan. Although I can't tell if the image is comparing later to earlier design when you look at the roof and the final tier seem to be at odds with each other. Height wise the new version is a lot smaller. The original footprint in comparison to NWHL seemed very similar. Now we're much smaller.