New Everton Stadium Discussion

I noticed on rawk you have to sign up to the site now to view their hilarious Everton thread, it just happens to coincide with Bramley Moore starting, you could previously view it.
Banter is no longer acceptable now after years of hilarity. It sums them up for what they are, it's alright while they're doing the laughing but as soon as the tables are turned, they sulk big time.
This stadium is killing them because it's not all about them.
We are gong to dominate the skyline and there's nothing they can do about it and it's crippling them. UTFT.

I noticed on rawk you have to sign up to the site now to view their hilarious Everton thread, it just happens to coincide with Bramley Moore starting, you could previously view it.
Banter is no longer acceptable now after years of hilarity. It sums them up for what they are, it's alright while they're doing the laughing but as soon as the tables are turned, they sulk big time.
We are gong to dominate the skyline and there's nothing they can do about it and it's crippling them. UTFT.
I mean all I read on here, every thread is how obsessed with us they are.

Sadly its the other way around, some of you obsess constantly over them and I find it quite embarrassing personally.

Just saying.

The noisy neighbours aint we - first we go steal one of their former legend managers then we only go and build a world class stadium on the docks.

NSNO

Make no mistake, the stadium is keeping them up at night.

9C21D46F-0473-4F6B-81DC-852805BE01B4.jpeg