New Everton Stadium Discussion

From someone on skyscrapercity:

For what it's worth:
Rumour that the area between Bramley Moore and Princes Docks are planned for development as an entertainment, travel (cruise liner facility/pier etc.) and convention facilities which will include a 20,000+ arena and exhibition facility. Entities already involved in development of the area are leading the consortium.
My source has been close before with his information.

A

From NASA:

"The combination of the moon’s gravitational pull, rising sea levels, and climate change will continue to exacerbate coastal flooding on our coastlines and across the world," says Bill Nelson, head of the space agency"
Numbers of floods could quadruple as the gravitational effects of the lunar cycle combine with climate change to produce "a decade of dramatic increases" in water disasters. Coastal cities would experience "rapidly increasing high-tide floods" lasting a month or longer."
"The wobble in the moon's orbit takes 18.6 years to complete."

Basically, NASA are saying don't build a footy stadium near the sea!
Stewards wearing life jackets instead of hi-vis.
In 2040 we will be saying 'Everton that'.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Is this the same NASA who claim to have actually landed men on the moon. Hahahaha ha. They're all nuts!

For what it's worth:
Rumour that the area between Bramley Moore and Princes Docks are planned for development as an entertainment, travel (cruise liner facility/pier etc.) and convention facilities which will include a 20,000+ arena and exhibition facility. Entities already involved in development of the area are leading the consortium.
Everything will be fine with BK at the helm ........

For what it's worth:
More dots being put in place @roydo

For what it's worth:

International cruise liner terminal already planned and will be at the north end of Princes Dock with a hotel opposite. And there is zero chance of an arena/convention/exhibition centre when we've literally just built all of those at Kings Dock.

BBC News - Liverpool stripped of Unesco World Heritage status
Oh no. What will we do now?

Seriously, why are we letting some crusty arl ballbags dictate how our city and the country in general moves forward? I'd understand if they were protecting true architectural wonders but they were happy to sit back and watch those areas go derelict in the first place.