New Everton Stadium Discussion

20210326_201401.jpg

I put a status on Facebook today with my dad about how many memories we have had together.

Kopite mate said its gonna be a new car park for LFC. After I mentioned we are regenerating the area unlike our neighbours he has de friend me.

A mate of 20 years. Different breed.
Dont think they are too happy at the min what with them going back to normal, our new stadium and James still having his gonads it's all a bit too much for some of them.

I put a status on Facebook today with my dad about how many memories we have had together.

Kopite mate said its gonna be a new car park for LFC. After I mentioned we are regenerating the area unlike our neighbours he has de friend me.

My dad has hardly missed a game in over 60 years.
World Cup games, the lot.
Only once I’ve seen him lose his bottle in my whole life and that was at Goodison.
I’ve never let him forget it either.
( when we went 2-0 down to Wimbledon ).

It’s going to be some day that last one.
All the memories of our dads, grandads etc who we’ve all gone the game with.

FFS makes me emotional now already and we’re years away yet !!

Weird bunch mate and the mask always slips when it's not going their way, if they can't patronise and laugh at you (for banter) then they become bitter and angry, 20 years or not, he can't be that good of a mate so you're well rid