New Everton Stadium Discussion

tenor.gif
He's still a carpet bagger like.

Saw that getting an Everton membership gets you up on the waiting list for a season ticket. Does anyone know if you have to keep buying the membership each season to retain your spot on the list? Seems like it'd be a waste to buy now if I have to pay another 30 quid in a few months time for next season. Cheers

Saw that getting an Everton membership gets you up on the waiting list for a season ticket. Does anyone know if you have to keep buying the membership each season to retain your spot on the list? Seems like it'd be a waste to buy now if I have to pay another 30 quid in a few months time for next season. Cheers

I think you do, precisely to stop people just buying it once.

Absolutley delighted the go ahead is given.

After 25 years of cack-handed leadership we finally pull a stadium scheme off.

Well done to Moshiri. He might be a clueless Iranian tit where managerial and DoF appointments are concerned, but he's done what I never dreamt he could do.

Genuinely: hat's off to him, and he deserves the plaudits 100% for this.
I can't resist.

Don't you feel just a little bit stupid?

Bedwetting at virtually every stage?

Claiming we are owned by a "carpet bagger"?

100% Convinced it was getting called in.

Proudly proclaiming that UNESCO are actually relevant when compared to massive investment into an economy on it's knees?

You call Moshiri a 'Clueless Iranian tit' (not sure why his nationality is important Dave, sorry.... I mean Nigel, or is it Tommy?), yet the only consistently clueless character in this thread over the past few years has been you.

Get in the bin.

I can't resist.

Do you feel just a little bit stupid?

Bedwetting at virtually every stage?

Claiming we are owned by a "carpet bagger"?

100% Convinced it was getting called in.

Proudly proclaiming that UNESCO are actually relevant when compared to massive investment into an economy on it's knees?

You call Moshiri a 'Clueless Iranian tit' (not sure why his nationality is important Dave, sorry.... I mean Nigel, or is it Tommy?), yet the only consistently clueless character in this thread over the past few years has been you.

Get in the bin.
You should have resisted, because you just wrote a pile of codswallop.

We ARE still owned by a carpet bagger (he'll be off with a massive profit at some stage)

I wasn't 100% convinced it would get called in, I said it;d be likely.

UNESCO are relevant. Their concerns got this landed on the Sec of State's desk.