New Everton Stadium Discussion

Forgive my terrible memory, but it was you and I who started the dot joining theory, what, 4 years ago?
It was indeed
I seen the changes and the money made from Dublin Docklands and to a lesser extent San Diego dock where I vacationed a lot and it just made sense
No point in just buying a club and building a new ground .a money pit
However the brownfield docks .... a money tree

It was indeed
I seen the changes and the money made from Dublin Docklands and to a lesser extent San Diego dock where I vacationed a lot and it just made sense
No point in just buying a club and building a new ground .a money pit
However the brownfield docks .... a money tree

Phew.

It was a total punt at the time, iirc, certainly no ITK, like a "Hang on, lets look at this from the other end of the telescope" kinda thing.

Then every few months, dot, dot, dot.

Does anyone know if there is going to be Dock access for boats.

Water taxis to town after a match would be boss.

If I won the lottery I would be decking out a boat as a boozer for journeys to and from town. Wouldn't be enough fixtures to make money out of it I don't think.
Although it's not going to affect me, I was wondering the same.
I think they'd be missing a great opportunity if they didn't incorporate a ferry from "Across the water"

Phew.

It was a total punt at the time, iirc, certainly no ITK, like a "Hang on, lets look at this from the other end of the telescope" kinda thing.

Then every few months, dot, dot, dot.
Buying the Liver Building ,Corestate making their first ever British investment in Liverpool not London ,plus other stuff all seemed to add up
Lads went on about financing the stadium ,to my mind that was the least of Moshiri's worries
This was planned for some football club the day Usmanov GIFTED ,Moshiri 15% of Arsenal FC
Usmanov knew he was not getting control of Arsenal and needed a plan B
He was probably looking at a few clubs ,but when the Yanks came sniffing around Bill he sent his accountant up to set things in motion
Plus Usmanovs stepson owns a property development company in Moscow
Looking back it all makes sense

Buying the Liver Building ,Corestate making their first ever British investment in Liverpool not London ,plus other stuff all seemed to add up
Lads went on about financing the stadium ,to my mind that was the least of Moshiri's worries
This was planned for some football club the day Usmanov GIFTED ,Moshiri 15% of Arsenal FC
Usmanov knew he was not getting control of Arsenal and needed a plan B
He was probably looking at a few clubs ,but when the Yanks came sniffing around Bill he sent his accountant up to set things in motion
Plus Usmanovs stepson owns a property development company in Moscow
Looking back it all makes sense

Hindsight and that, but the Yanks, and another "bid" were eye wash.