New Everton Stadium Discussion

From what I remember the cost of building the seats for a higher capacity is very high and in reality those eats would be the cheapest and hardest to sell.

Hence the cost of those extra seats against demand and price means that it was not financially viable
I don't know if I've had a long day but that makes no sense to me at all. It's my fault I'm sure, not a dig.

I had an Uncle and Auntie who lived in Eton Street.

How many folk in the forum remember or even seen the Toffee Lady?
All the years standing in the Paddock right up against the wall then the fence, I never caught a sweet off her. Not even when there was only 12000 against Coventry. It was that empty you could run along the terraces begging for her to chuck you something. I was 30 years of age, mind.

bramley stand - i don't know how to scale the picture down, but has the stand been altered are is it still the same? it doesn't look like there's a divide as there is when its empty

That was an early version of it when it was a bigger capacity, no dividing wall and also had gaps between the stands. Everything new that has come out shows the interior being slightly different to what we've seen before (for instance the people's project 3d app), but there hasn't been a complete view yet. I'm waiting to see what these changes look like before I evaluate it.

That was an early version of it when it was a bigger capacity, no dividing wall and also had gaps between the stands. Everything new that has come out shows the interior being slightly different to what we've seen before (for instance the people's project 3d app), but there hasn't been a complete view yet. I'm waiting to see what these changes look like before I evaluate it.
Thanks for that, i got that picture from the people project site, so was hoping that would of been the latest picture but wasnt quite sure/

Amazing how some places still show these older designs, even the three tier main stand etc. way after all those had been binned off.
Yeah just looked at the vr app, - in the picture i post its the north stand, it doesn't look like there was a tier system, also extended quite a bit further back, the new design has a tier system and seems to be upper and lower. i'm guessing the blue wall has shrunk. prefered the first interior design.

I don't know if I've had a long day but that makes no sense to me at all. It's my fault I'm sure, not a dig.

essentially it means that it cost more to build the last 5k seats then the first 5k.

means that the more seats added the more expensive it gets to add those seats. And those seats are the more expensive to add but the cheapest seats in the whole place considering it’s the furthest away from the pitch.

So unless we are sold out every game those seats that are empty means that it’s costing money.