New Everton Stadium Discussion

Boy its gonna be a wrench leaving the Grand Old Lady , been going there for over 50 years and experienced every kind of emotion there is.
My car's been on auto pilot to Stanley Park since i started to drive.

Massive emotional attachment to the place for me and my family.

So glad its not in a Public Park , Kirkby or Gilmoss.

Fantastic effort by the club and everyone involved making this dream come true.

Finally the tide has turned for us. No looking back now ....but yeah , gonna miss the Old Lady :(
Same here, I remember being in Gladys st. In 1970 when we won the league, the whole end bouncing up and down in unison waving our scarfs, and 2 arl fellas in front of me trying to jig along with us, hilarious 50 years later that’s my one abiding memory. I hope I can do the same. UTFT

You can’t surely drop a line in like that then leave us hanging???
There has been quite extensive acoustic modelling from within Goodison park, which means that a LiDAR scan is captured and sounds are recorded. Now, for much of it it will be audio pulses that are measured within an empty stadium, in order to use within the digital model that's created from the scans and effectively measure/record/reproduce acoustic performance....

Anyway, that's all well and good for use within the model, but a bit rubbish when you try to listen back to it within an acoustic anechoic chamber, so they use a recording captured with full range 3d microphones to model as per what the pulses describe. The recording that was captured was taken when Everton faced Bournemouth and went from 0-1 to 2-1 thanks to Niasse. So the Niasse second goal is what designers were hearing when being played back the model of how it will sound within BMD. Niasse has played a bigger part in our new stadium than you'd think. Forever with us.

There has been quite extensive acoustic modelling from within Goodison park, which means that a LiDAR scan is captured and sounds are recorded. Now, for much of it it will be audio pulses that are measured within an empty stadium, in order to use within the digital model that's created from the scans and effectively measure/record/reproduce acoustic performance....

Anyway, that's all well and good for use within the model, but a bit rubbish when you try to listen back to it within an acoustic anechoic chamber, so they use a recording captured with full range 3d microphones to model as per what the pulses describe. The recording that was captured was taken when Everton faced Bournemouth and went from 0-1 to 2-1 thanks to Niasse. So the Niasse second goal is what designers were hearing when being played back the model of how it will sound within BMD. Niasse has played a bigger part in our new stadium than you'd think. Forever with us.
Thanks for that @Jacko93, really interesting stuff! Who’d have thought Oumar would have an impact on the development of BMD ;)!