New Everton Stadium Discussion

Because they cant even police 2,000 Kopites down at the Pier Head.

Dave, calm down, this has nothing to do with us. Probably part of the ongoing investigation that saw that council official and Elliot Lawless arrested a while ago.

It will literally have nothing to do with the stadium. There's been tons of dodgy deals going on where investors have lost their life savings to cowboy developers that constantly get the nod from the council to continue submitting schemes they have no intention of building just to sell the land on at a later date as well.

Or is BMD in the conversation but not in the way we’re worried about? I mean are there nefarious reasons for the building delays that are linked to these allegations. Someone trying to induce sweeteners from us to get it over the line for example.....? Allegedly of course.

Dave, calm down, this has nothing to do with us. Probably part of the ongoing investigation that saw that council official and Elliot Lawless arrested a while ago.

It will literally have nothing to do with the stadium. There's been tons of dodgy deals going on where investors have lost their life savings to cowboy developers that constantly get the nod from the council to continue submitting schemes they have no intention of building just to sell the land on at a later date as well.
I know, but we need to be vigilant about LFC. They wont ever want Everton down on the waterfront and will do anything to scupper it.

Mersyside police: IIRC Anderson was critical of the police during the Koipite riots in the summer.

I bet Cooke needed no persuading to arrest Anderson.

Urgh I feel sick. Don't wanna put 2 and 2 together and get 5 but been arrested on bribes relating to buildings... Doesn't look good.

Me daughter did mention they have stepped up work on plan B for the stadium in recent days though. No idea what "plan b" is though. (didn't know they had one and somewhat surprised they would be bright enough to have one!)

Behave

Thinking logically....

If you were gonna conduct dodgy business, you wouldn't conduct dodgy business in relation to the most public, divisive building development currently going through where you have an obvious vested interest which is hugely publicly known..

Would you?